Facts About Human Psychology
1. When a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside.
2. If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad.
3. If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secrets.
4. If someone can’t cry, he is weak.
5. If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense.
6. If someone cries on little things, he is innocent & soft-hearted.
7. If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love
8. Sometimes people push others away simply because they want those people to pull them closer.
9. Unhappy people tend to watch more TV than those who are pleased & happy with their lives.
10. If you are the 1st born among your siblings. You are more likely to desire control over others.
11. A psychological study found that women are more attracted to men who barely show interest in them.
12. A psychological study found that comparing yourself to others can instantly trigger sadness, causing you to feel less than.
13. People who are generally “too nice” are also the ones to get hurt the most.
14. When you’re single, all you see are happy couples. And when you’re committed, all you see are happy singles.
15. Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you’re already in love.
16. When you can’t stop thinking of someone, it’s more likely because they’re thinking about you as well.
17. Psychological studies suggest that pretending not to miss someone tricks the mind into missing that person even more.
18. The presence of beautiful women ignite stupid behavior in men.
19. Personality psychology suggests that 3-5 years old girls’ and boys’ first crushes are their father and mother respectively.
20. Psychologists discovered that knowing something is about to end makes us enjoy it all the more. ( :) End of the World ~2012)
21. The psychological test results show symptoms of being in love very similar to severe OCD- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
22. We are psychologically wired to crave tiny gadgets – we’ve been this way since we were cavemen.
23. Psychological, disappointment can change a person’s outlook on relationships causing them push others away when they get to close.
24. Psychologists have proven that we tend to over-estimate ourselves. We are not as nice as we think we are.
25. Psychology claims that if two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
26. When we sleep while hugging one pillow, we actually wish it to be the person we miss and love the most.
27. If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside.
hey at least two or three of them weren’t completely made up by a random teenage girl
you don’t know what you’re talking about, shut up.